Bundle Gift Guide: For the Little Ones
The holidays are here! If you're searching for ideas for the littlest ones on your gift list, we've gathered a list of our favorites. These gifts are ideal for infants and toddlers--guaranteed to make both baby and parents happy!
1) The Jellycat Huge Fuddlewuddle Lion is soft, snuggly, and sweet. He'll make a great companion for little ones who love to cuddle up, and at 18" tall, there is plenty to cuddle. I love gifting a special stuffed animal as a first Christmas gift--my kids still have several they got when they were tiny babies, and they still gets lots of snuggle time.
2) Little Giraffe Dolce Chevron Blanket isa beautiful and practical gift for a little one. This super soft knit blanket is the ideal size for tucking a little one into a stroller, snuggling up for reading time, or spreading out for tummy time.
3) Liberty of London's Cashmere Romper is a luxurious and beautiful gift for a special baby. This romper is supremely soft in 100% cashmere--perfect for the cold winter months.
4) Rockabye Baby Lullaby CDs are my favorite bedtime music. My kids have gone to sleep with soft music playing their whole lives--the white noise helps them relax and settle down. These CDs are great--soft lullaby renditions of rock songs we love! There are several options in stock at Bundle, but Aerosmith is my personal favorite.
5) Samantha Faye jewelry sets are a beautiful gift option for mothers and daughters. These pretty necklace sets come with two sizes--a larger one for Mom and a small one for a little girl. With several designs in different finishes, there are pretty options for anyone. My personal favorite is the sterling silver owl set--my daughter is in love with owls and would be so happy to wear a matching set with me!
Bundle also has a few curated gift sets I love--these themed Bundles combine several beautiful items into one pretty package!
While I think Bundle has just about everything I could need for holiday shopping, I've also pulled together a few other favorites gifts for little ones from some other favorite shops.
1) Little kids LOVE packing up a backpack of their own to carry around their most important treasures. As toddlers, my kids often carried backpacks around the house all day--not just when we were going out! This Lex the Lion backpack from My Sweet Muffin is an adorable option in sturdy canvas that can withstand a toddler's touch.
2) The Ring Stacker from Brimful is beautiful, educational, and environmentally-friendly--a perfect trifecta! This is a wonderful gift for a young toddler for learning colors, sorting skills, and improving hand-eye coordination. In sustainably harvested wood with a non-toxic finish.
3) Another environmentally-friendly toy option is the Wooden Animal collection from The Honest Company Collective. Bright and beautiful, these rolling wooden animals are a great play option for a toddler.
4) Finally, one of my favorite gifts for a new baby is a pretty framed print for the wall. The Design Mom Collection from Emily McDowell combines beautiful design with literary quotes--my very favorite combination! The Little Women quote pictured above is my favorite, but honestly, I'd gladly buy them all and create an art gallery of my favorite literary quotes!
Hopefully this gift guide will be inspiration for finding the perfect gift for the littlest ones on your shopping list. And if you still can't find exactly what you want, a Bundle gift card is always a great choice!
Jessica blogs daily about the layers of motherhood at her site, Little Nesting Doll. She and Bundle owner Allison have been friends ever since their college days, and Jessica's daughter was one of Allison's inspirations for starting Bundle!
- 1 of 244